How can I create Flipkart account?
6 steps for first-timers on the Flipkart mobile app
- Download it. First things first, you need to download the app. …
- Sign up. Create an account or sign in if you have an existing Flipkart account. …
- Scroll the home screen. …
- Explore the top function tabs. …
- Find similar products. …
- Add to cart and pay.
How can I sign in Flipkart?
Go to seller.flipkart.com and ‘Start Selling’!…Follow the steps below to become a seller:
- Use your mobile number and email id to sign up on seller.flipkart.com. …
- Check the pin code.
- The compulsory documents you need to upload are: …
- Finally, you have to verify your bank details. …
- You need to list atleast one product.
How can I recover my Flipkart account?
- Open Chrome browser in your computer.
- visite www.flipkart.com and click login tab.
- fill register mobile number.
- Click forgot password.
- after clicking the forgot password, you get the OTP.
- fill OTP password.
- Create a new Flipkart password.
- Then click reactivate.
What is Flipkart application?
The Flipkart online shopping app is developed for the Indian market to access the millions of products on the platform. As you browse the plethora of catalogs within the application you will find the right product for your needs.
How can I register my email on Flipkart?
First of all, open Flipkart app on your mobile.
- Next, go to options. Click on “My Account” section.
- Now, go to “Account Settings” option.
How can I buy from Flipkart?
Does Flipkart have free delivery?
For Products listed as Flipkart Plus, a Rs 40 charge for delivery per item may be applied if the order value is less than Rs 500. While, orders of Rs 500 or above are delivered free.
Can we have two accounts in Flipkart?
MERGING OF PLUSCOINS PlusCoins from another account can be combined in case you have multiple accounts in your name, subject to verification to the satisfaction of Flipkart that the accounts are held by the same individual. PlusCoins from the family member’s account cannot be combined.
How can I add my mobile number in Flipkart?
Open Flipkart.com website. Now click on your Name and open My Profile. Now in Account Setting – Profile information, you can see the current registered mobile number, just click on Edit. Now enter your new number and click on Save.
Does Flipkart have 2 step verification?
Please mandatory 2FA ( two-factor authentication) for all accounts,” Rajaharia said.
Is Flipkart Indian app?
Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company, headquartered in Bangalore, and incorporated in Singapore as a private limited company.
What is free size in Flipkart?
Free size means the clothes are not stitched. The ordered products are dress materials which are available in free size so that you can get these stitched as per your requirement.
What is online shopping app?
Online shopping is a form of electronic commerce which allows consumers to directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet using a web browser or a mobile app.
What is the email ID for Flipkart?
In case your issues have not been resolved, you can drop a line regarding your concern to [email protected]. Someone from Flipkart’s customer support team will soon contact you to get your query resolved.
How can I change my email id?
- Step 1: Check if you can change it. On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account. At the top, tap Personal info. …
- Step 2: Change it. Next to your email address, select Edit . Enter the new email address for your account.
How can I update my Gmail?
Head to your Gmail account on the web, click the gear icon in the top right corner. If the update is available on your account, you will see an option to “Try the new Gmail” up top. Google has not made this new Gmail default for everyone yet, so if you’re not seeing it, keep checking back.
How do I select cash on delivery in Flipkart?
All items that have the “Cash on Delivery Available” icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select “Pay By Cash on Delivery”.
How do you order things online?
Internet shopping: how to buy online
- Step 1: Search for a product using Google shopping. …
- Step 2: Find an item you like using Google shopping. …
- Step 3: Search via Google. …
- Step 4: Searching for and buying a product from a website. …
- Step 5: Adding a product to your basket. …
- Step 6: Continue shopping or buy your product.
Does Flipkart ship to USA?
Flipkart does not ship to the USA. So it makes it difficult for all the NRIs/PIOs to shop from Flipkart because it does not do Flipkart international shipping. Therefore. Shoppre is the holy grail for all the NRI/PIOs to shop from Flipkart while in the USA.