How do I calculate CBM in Excel?
Length x Width x Height = CBM This is the formula used to measure your cargo volume in CBM (m³).
How do you calculate CBM of an item?
The CBM formula is a simple calculation – it’s the product of: quantity of items * length * width * height. If your shipment has different sized items, simply repeat the formula for each size and add up the volumes.
How do you calculate volume weight from CBM?
EQUIVALENCE: 1 CBM = 1.000 KG
- N. 10 packages, total weight kg. 3.500, dimensions of each package 120 x 100 x 80 cm.
- The volume of the shipment is 10 x 120 x 100 x 80 = 9.60 m3.
- The taxable weight is then 9.60 m3 x 1,000 = 9,600 kg > 3,500 kg.
- The shipment cost will be calculated on the chargeable weight of 9.600 kg.
How is CMS CBM calculated?
Cubic Meter Calculator Formula
- Length (in centimeter) X Width (in centimeter) X Height (in centimeter) / 1000000 = Cubic meter (m3)
- We can input dimensions in Centimeter, milimeter, meter, inch, feet or yard.
How is carton CBM calculated?
Multiply the length, width, and height of the carton. For example, say the length is 5.5 meters, the width is 2.5 meters, and the height is 7.0 meters: 5.5 x 2.5 x 7.0 = 96.25, so the CBM is 96.25 cubic meters.
How many CBM is a 20FT container?
20FT and 40FT Containers
||L – 5.89M W – 2.35M H – 2.36M
|20FT High Cube
||L – 5.89M W – 2.35M H – 2.69M
||L – 12.05M W – 2.35M H – 2.36M
|40FT High Cube
||L – 12.05M W – 2.35M H – 2.69M
How do you calculate Cube for shipping?
- Measure the height, width, and depth of the shipment in inches. …
- Multiply the three measurements (height x width x depth). …
- Divide the total cubic inches by 1,728 (the number of cubic inches in a cubic foot). …
- Divide the weight (in pounds) of the shipment by the total cubic feet.
How is shipment volume calculated?
You calculate the CBM by multiplying the height, width and length of the shipment, and if you have multiple shipments, simply do this for each item and add the volumes together.
How many CBM is a 40 container?
What is the size of a 40 ft container?
||2.38m x 2.35m x 12m
||67 cubic metres (cbm)
|Estimated Loading Volume
||54-58cbm of cartons
|Pallets in a 40ft container
||18 pallets (or 36 if <110cm high and double stacked)
What is CBM in measurement?
CBM (cubic meter) is a measurement of volume one meter wide by one meter long by one meter high.
What is the difference between CBM and volume?
A cubic meter, abbreviated to CBM, is a measurement of volume that is generally used for calculating storage space, storage charges, and freight charges. It is the volume of an object that is one meter wide by one meter long by one meter high (1 m X 1 m X 1 m).
How do you calculate container capacity?
To adequately pack such containers, one would need to measure the width, height and length of the container and then multiply these numbers. For instance, a twenty foot long container may be five feet wide and ten feet tall. If you multiply these numbers by each other (i.e. 5 x 10 x 20), you get 1,000 cubic feet.
How do you calculate cubic meters in a container?
CBM Calculation Formula
- Length (in meter) X Width (in meter) X Height (in meter) = Cubic meter (m3)
- We can define dimensions in Meter, Centimeter, Inch, Feet.
How are carton prices calculated?
So, For 1pc carton, carton box costings stand at =$0.92. And, For 400pcs carton, carton box costings will be (0.92 × 400) = $368.
20′ dry container
||1,172 cu ft