How do I calculate how much concrete I need?
How to calculate concrete:
- Determine how thick you want the concrete.
- Measure the length and width that you’d like to cover.
- Multiply the length by the width to determine square footage.
- Convert the thickness from inches to feet.
- Multiply the thickness in feet by the square footage to determine cubic feet.
How do you calculate cubic meter area?
CBM Calculation Formula
- Length (in meter) X Width (in meter) X Height (in meter) = Cubic meter (m3)
- We can define dimensions in Meter, Centimeter, Inch, Feet.
How many 20kg bags of cement makes a cubic metre of concrete?
There are 110 bags of 20kg of concrete in a cubic metre. 1 cubic metre of concrete weighs 2200kg, so, number of bags of 20kg of concrete in a cubic metre = 2200 ÷ 20 = 110 bags. So, approximately there are 110 bags of 20kg of concrete in a cubic metre.
How much concrete do I need for a 3×3 slab?
How much concrete do i need for a 3×3 slab. At 4″ thick, for a 3×3 slab, generally, you will need 0.11 cubic yards or 2.97 cubic feet or either 7- 60 lb or 5- 80 lb or 10- 40 pound bags of premixed concrete. Always you should purchase 5 to 10% more premixed than required.