How do you calculate freight weight?
For calculating the volume weight using inches, multiply the length by the width by the height (L x W x H) in inches to obtain the cubic inches, then: To obtain the dimensional weight in pounds using inches, divide the cubic inch result by 166.
How do you calculate cubic freight?
CBM Calculation Formula
- Length (in meter) X Width (in meter) X Height (in meter) = Cubic meter (m3)
- We can define dimensions in Meter, Centimeter, Inch, Feet.
How do I calculate cubic weight?
Cubic Weight works like this:
- Measure your parcel in all three dimensions, in centimetres;
- Multiply the three measurements together;
- Divide that result by 4000;
- You’re left with the cubic weight (in kilograms)
How do you calculate volumetric freight?
The formula for volumetric shipment is (Length x Width x Height) in CMS, divided by 5000. Often, the cost of shipping is dictated by the volumetric weight of your parcel rather than the actual weight.
What is cubic weight?
Cubic weight is also known as Dimensional Weight, and is a pricing technique for commercial freight transport which uses an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width and height of a package. Even though an item may only weigh 4kg, due to its size, it may be 15kg of cubic weight.
How many kg Makes 1 CBM?
EQUIVALENCE: 1 CBM = 333 KG.